1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

A revelation I guess

Discussion in 'Gay' started by iam-jaylen, Aug 13, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. iam-jaylen
    Spaced

iam-jaylen Transmasculine | Pansexual + Polyamorous | they/he
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 1 / -1
    So, I have ID'd as pansexual for quite a while now, a little over a year I think. And, I still think I'm pansexual, but I think romantically I could be gay. My attraction to girls is very different from my attraction to guys, it's usually based around their looks like "oh I think she's pretty" or "I think I'd like to kiss her"- of course I can feel that way about guys too, I am actually more often attracted to guys than girls, but with guys there's more to it, I can really see myself going on dates with guys and just connecting with them differently than with girls, I think with guys it's more about personality/who they are than looks. I can see myself being in a long-term relationship with a guy, possibly marrying him someday, and I just can't really see that with girls. Long story short, I think I might be pansexual but homoromantic. For context I am just 17 so sexual stuff isn't really something I've delved that deep into yet, I'm trying to take my time with it so I might feel different later. But regardless I thought I'd put it out here lol.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.