1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

A book on being asexual, aromantic and agender

Discussion in 'Asexual & Grey-Ace' started by Wickedjr, Sep 9, 2019.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Wickedjr
    Fine

Wickedjr Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    There's this book i've heard of that needs funding called "Ending the Pursuit: Asexuality, Aromanticism, and Agender Identity". Being an Agender person myself (and of course supporting the entire a-spec and lgbtq+ community) I really hope it gets the funding it needs. I get paid soon so I plan to help back it then. It sounds like something I wish I had when I was younger and like a lot of people could use it. The link is here https://unbound.com/books/ending-the-pursuit/

It describes the book as "What living in a sexual, romantic, and binary-gendered world means and why deconstructing it can be liberating."

2. Alsthom
    Sarcastic

Alsthom Princess Chick Pea
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +707 / 0 / -1
    "In other words, this is a book about freedom."
    This sentence is SO American!

The project looks great though, thanks for sharing.

3. Wickedjr
    Fine

Wickedjr Greenhorn
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Thank you. I just heard it has to be fully funded by the end of the year or it won't happen.

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.