1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. TinyDancer095

TinyDancer095 Lurker

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    So, I have never had an actual boyfriend or girlfriend but i find i have crushes on both sexes i think, but also I tend to look at girls more and imagine romantic relationships with girls. I grew up in a family where if your girl your expected to date boys and vice versa so I dont know if that plays a role in why i even consider guys or if I genuinly like them too. How can i know if ive never had any real experience?

2. LouisBlue
    Frustrated

LouisBlue Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +376 / 0 / -1
    It works different for everyone. But for me, I realised I was pansexual even though I had never had a relationship. You don't need experience to find out or know who you are and who you are attracted too.

Also, labels are not that important. As long as you are you and can function in this world, that is all that matters.

Now, labels can be useful if you are looking for a more specific group of people to share experiences and thoughts with, that might experience the same things as you. But labels are not necessary.

If you want to talk with someone about it, I am always here to talk. And I am sure others here on the site with more experience are also willing to help you and talk with.

I hope you will find what you are looking for here. And welcome on the site!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Jo A
    Innocent

Jo A ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,648 / 2 / -1
    I hope you do not take this wrong but do not go and and get drunk and hook up with someone!!! You will not have a good sense of what is right for our.

Find someone and go out together and have fun and do this with all options you wish to.

You are young enough to explore your options and enjoy.

The hard part can be accepting what you find.

Just know, what ever you are, you are special and deserve so one who will love you and you can love them.

Hope that helps and Be You - Jo

4. starlightprincess

starlightprincess Reliable Advisor
    Moderator Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +905 / 0 / -2
    I don't think you really need romantic experience to know if you like guys or girls or both. I've never been in an in person relationship, never been kissed, still a virgin, etc, but I know without a shadow of a doubt that I have 100 percent liked both guys and girls. It happens for me less with guys because I have a lot of trust issues from my past and I DO need to really know and trust them in order to fall for them, but its certainly happened. Its just something you know, that you discover about yourself. Maybe for some having an intimate experience with the other person will awaken some feelings, it prob does to an extent, but the more self aware you are, the more easily you know what you are feeling is genuine attraction.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Trinity Iviarini
    Creative

Trinity Iviarini Livet är för kort för att hålla käften
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    I've never had a crush anyone of any gender, and I'm still sure about my sexuality. If you've had crushes on both girls and boys then there's a chance that you fall under the multi-attraction spectrum. I understand that the expectations your family have of you can affect the way you see your sexuality. I know it's hard, but try to ignore those expectations. And as long as you're happy, everything else is secondary. You seem to be sure that you like girls - that's great! If you realize that you like boys too, then that will be great too. Remember that you can be bisexual and have a preference. If it turns out you're into girls, then that'll also be totally fine. No matter what, you'll always be part of an amazing community that supports you

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.