1. Like the site? Help us keep it running! For $5 you can help keep the site running smoothly and disable ads for life. The site is funded by donations like this and minimal ad revenue: Click here to donate $5. Thank you!

10 Questions to Get to Know Each Other Better

Discussion in 'General (Off Topic Lounge)' started by Sir A.G, Jun 13, 2018.  |  Print Topic

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Sir A.G
    Inpain

Sir A.G Trans & Pan
    Premium Supporter Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +2,736 / 1 / -5
    I thought I would take some questions I found and ask them here; do feel free to answer them! (I don't know about you, but I love doing things like this and reading peoples answers :)  )

1. If you had a boat, what would you name it?
    2. What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10?
    3. Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
    4. What is the best and worst purchases you've ever made?
    5. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name? (Or, if you did change your name, what is it and why did you choose it?)
    6. What are some things that sound like compliments but are actually insults?
    7. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
    8. What's the most useless talent you have?
    9. What skill would you like to master?
    10. What is the most annoying question that people ask you?

I shall answer these later! I'm sleepy. ねむいです。

2. mynameissalsa
    Lurking

mynameissalsa Reliable Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +356 / 0 / -1
    1. My Sunshine, 'coz I think it's cute :3
    2. Ryan Gosling. He's good-looking, an incredible actor, and a musician. I love the combination of those, perfectly multitalented.
    3. Edward Cullen from Twilight. Don't get me wrong, he's hot but I can't find him humorous at all :D 
    4. The best was that I bought a pack of Maze Runner books for $30. The story in the movie and the books are very different, so I'm glad I bought the books 'coz they explained the story well than the movie does. The worst purchase was that a couple weeks ago I bought an Internet data for $10 and it didn't work at all cause I didn't read the usage of it. Damn lol.
    5. I always like the name Vanessa. If I had to change my name, I'd change to it. It means "an amazing girl who is incredibly beautiful on the inside and out".
    6. I have some transguy friends and people often tell them, "You look so masculine!" or "You look so manly!" I think since a transguy is definitely a guy, of course they're masculine and manly! You don't say? :/
    7. Since I'm a believer and I believe in afterlife, it'd be, "Am I going to Heaven or Hell?"
    8. I could investigate something or someone if they look suspicious and almost always could find the truth in the end. But since I'm not a detective or police, it's sometimes useless.
    9. Learning English. Since English isn't my first language and it's an international language, I want to speak fluently like the natives without sometimes have to stop talking just because I have to think about the right grammar. And my dream is to study in the UK but their accent is different. I want to mastering my skill in listening.
    10. "Are you a virgin?" Though I am, I fucking hate that question and would rather answer it, "No, I am not. Life fucked me up, bitches." This question is like, none of your business, Sir?

#2 mynameissalsa, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  3. zen

zen Curator, Royal Academy of Inappropriate Handshake
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +577 / 0 / -2
    Hey Sir AG, 8時間くらい寝て、超楽しい夢見た?(笑)

I'll try answering the questions without thinking too much. LOL

1.Boat: Galactic Kanrin-Maru (咸臨丸 Kanrin maru--famous first Japanese ship which sailed Pacific Ocean to carry famous Samurai Kaishu Katsu to USA)
    2. Celebrity: Prof. Shinya Yamanaka, a Nobel laureate for finding iPS cells.
    3. Boring fictional character: Zombies?
    4. Best purchase: Doggo my love, Worst: Cigarettes and
    Neck stretching device for stiff shoulders, which only made it worse.
    5. Cool name: Rokurota from the movie "Hidden Fortress" cuz it sounds cool.
    6. Not really complement: You look like "Celebrity name"
    7. Ultimate question: Why are we here?
    8. Useless talent: 100% win at "You lose when you laugh" making face game and appearing as a ghost in selfies.
    9. I want to master any musical instrument. Thinking of learning violin cuz it's less noisy than drumming.
    10. Annoying question: "What type of girl do you like?" Yeah, I'm closeted gay guy.

4. Sir A.G
    Inpain

Sir A.G Trans & Pan

Ratings:
    +2,736 / 1 / -5
    1. If you had a boat, what would you name it? Himiko
    2. What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10? Perhaps... Tom Hiddleson
    3. Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life? Amanda from Detroit Become Human (is the only person I can think of rn)
    4. What is the best and worst purchases you've ever made? Best: A book on Samurai. Worst: Earphones that don't work.
    5. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name? (Or, if you did change your name, what is it and why did you choose it?) I won't say what I changed my name to, but I chose it because it's one of the names my parents would of called me.
    6. What are some things that sound like compliments but are actually insults? "You look so much like a guy"
    7. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask? Why do I have gender dysphoria/why am I transgender?
    8. What's the most useless talent you have? I'm a good gusser
    9. What skill would you like to master? The Japanese language
    10. What is the most annoying question that people ask you? "How are you?"

5. Hatelove

Hatelove Addictive Contributor
    Beloved Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -5
    1. If you had a boat, what would you name it? freedom
    2. What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10? none
    3. Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life? spiderman
    4. What is the best and worst purchases you've ever made? best coffee machine worst black pants that came too big
    5. If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name? (Or, if you did change your name, what is it and why did you choose it?) angel lol
    6. What are some things that sound like compliments but are actually insults? too nice
    7. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask? if my one wish will come true or not
    8. What's the most useless talent you have? overthinking
    9. What skill would you like to master? boxing
    10. What is the most annoying question that people ask you? are you married and now days it changed to do you have a family and kids.

6. Sir A.G
    Inpain

Sir A.G Trans & Pan

Ratings:
    +2,736 / 1 / -5
    *GASSSSP* I am deeply offended.

:p 

Support the site and hide ads for life for $5. Click here to donate.